* I was born in Caracas, Venezuela.
* Lived in Florida (St. Petersburg and then Miami and Ft. Lauderdale) from 1999-2009. Officially back in Florida, this time living in Clermont (close to Orlando) since 2016.
* I majored in Digital Filmmaking and Video Production in Ft. Lauderdale.
* I also studied Theater (as a major) but didn’t finish it… maybe I should!
* Stayed for 2 months in Paris, France (2011)…. I’m still trying to learn French!
* Although I was born in Caracas, I spend a lot of time in Lecheria (Anzoategui state). It’s my 2nd home town.
* I’m not fluent in Portuguese, but I’m getting there. So, I kind of speak 4 languages (kind of… still learning all of them, including Spanish (1st))
* When I travel, I go with family, friends or by myself. Sometimes I bring my baby (Obi) my mini Schnauzer 🙂
* I love road trips! Specially if I’m driving. I love to drive!
* I’m half Colombian.
* Living in South Florida, makes me mix Spanish and English… without noticing! Sometimes I say words in Spanish thinking in English, which makes no sense or the word doesn’t exist at all.
* I love writing stories/scripts. Since I was a kid I’ve been writing. I stopped for a while and now I’m getting back to it… so hopefully at some point I’ll have a book or I’ll make a movie (a thing I have to do at some point!)
* Addicted to movies!
* My favorite beach to relax: any time, any beach, during low season or weekdays is at the Mochima National Park (Venezuela). I also love visiting Dania Beach (Florida) and Ft. Lauderdale beach.
* Beach girl, but I love the cold weather! Maybe because I like wearing coats, leggings, boots… :)’
* On my Instagram account you’ll find lots of pics from my trips. But also with friends, partying, with my dog, random stuff… same thing with Snapchat 🙂 both —> WandererYoss
* Together with Ana, we created Acceso Total 29 in 2008. Remember to check out our travel videos: www.AccesoTotal29.com
* In 2010 I founded MoviCastle Productions Inc. in Miami, Florida. Later, in 2012, I founded MoviCastle Productions C.A in Caracas, Venezuela (active).
* #WandererYoss started because of one of my tattoos: Wanderlust. So I decided to take pictures showing my tattoo with a special, beautiful, iconic, fun… background! Search for that hash tag on Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
* Love trekking or hiking. Just started it in 2014 when I visited Mount Roraima and done it few times. Love to do more!
* Planing few trips on my bike! First I need to do more training and get my bike ready for trips 🙂