* I was born in Venezuela. I’m half Colombian.
* I’ve been living in Florida since 1999. St. Petersburg, Miami/Doral, Miramar, Clermont, Lake Mary.
* I have a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Filmmaking and Video Production, graduated in Ft. Lauderdale 2008.
* I also studied Theater (as a major) but didn’t finish it… maybe I should.
* I got my MBA with a Hospitality Management concentration (of course!) in December 2018.
* Stayed for about 3 months in Paris, France (2011)…. I’m still trying to learn French!
* I’m not fluent in Portuguese, but I’m getting there. So, I kind of speak 4 languages (kind of… still learning all of them, including Spanish (1st))
* I used to do a lot of solo traveling, now I’m married with another wanderer :). We have 2 dogs that sometimes come with us (especially around in Florida).
* I love road trips! especially if I’m driving. I love to drive! Therefore, Road Trip is one of my favorite movies to watch. I can even recall who plays in road trip.
* Took my 1st cruise in 2017. I’ve done 3 so far.
* Living in South Florida, makes me mix Spanish and English… without noticing! Sometimes I say words in Spanish thinking in English, which makes no sense or the word doesn’t exist at all.
* I love writing stories/scripts. Since I was a kid I’ve been writing. I stopped for a while and now I’m getting back to it… so hopefully at some point I’ll have a book or I’ll make a movie (a thing I have to do at some point!)
* Love visiting Disney Parks, especially now since I live about 30 minutes away from Walt Disney World. My favorite is Epcot. I actually worked at Epcot for 10 months.
* I love going to the beach! I grew up in Venezuela with Mochima National Park as my playground. Another reason why I love living in Florida, I have so many beaches on both coasts (Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic).
* I do enjoy cold weather sometimes just to dress up.
* On my Instagram account you’ll find lots of pics from my trips. But also with friends, partying, with my dog, random stuff… trying to keep it travel related only —> WandererYoss
* Together with Ana, we created Acceso Total 29 in 2008. Remember to check out our travel videos: www.AccesoTotal29.com. Since 2016 I’ve been doing voice over for those videos and my husband Trevor does the music for most of them.
* I like trekking or hiking. Just started it in 2014 when I visited Mount Roraima and done it few times. Love to do more!
* Planing few trips on my bike! First I need to do more training and get my bike ready for trips 🙂