* I was born in Venezuela. I’m half Colombian.
* I’ve been living in Florida since 1999. St. Petersburg, Miami/Doral, Miramar, Clermont, Lake Mary.
* I have a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Filmmaking and Video Production, graduated in Ft. Lauderdale 2008.
* I also studied Theater (as a major) but didn’t finish it… maybe I should.
* I got my MBA with a Hospitality Management concentration (of course!) in December 2018.
* Stayed for about 3 months in Paris, France (2011)…. I’m still trying to learn French!
* I’m not fluent in Portuguese, but I’m getting there. So, I kind of speak 4 languages (kind of… still learning all of them, including Spanish (1st))
* I used to do a lot of solo traveling, now I’m married with another wanderer :). We have 2 dogs that sometimes come with us (especially around in Florida).
* I love road trips! Specially if I’m driving. I love to drive!
* Took my 1st cruise in 2017. I’ve done 3 so far.
* Living in South Florida, makes me mix Spanish and English… without noticing! Sometimes I say words in Spanish thinking in English, which makes no sense or the word doesn’t exist at all.
* I love writing stories/scripts. Since I was a kid I’ve been writing. I stopped for a while and now I’m getting back to it… so hopefully at some point I’ll have a book or I’ll make a movie (a thing I have to do at some point!)
* Love visiting Disney Parks, especially now since I live about 30 minutes away from Walt Disney World. My favorite is Epcot. I actually worked at Epcot for 10 months.
* I love going to the beach! I grew up in Venezuela with Mochima National Park as my playground. Another reason why I love living in Florida, I have so many beaches on both coasts (Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic).
* I do enjoy cold weather sometimes just to dress up.
* On my Instagram account you’ll find lots of pics from my trips. But also with friends, partying, with my dog, random stuff… trying to keep it travel related only —> WandererYoss
* Together with Ana, we created Acceso Total 29 in 2008. Remember to check out our travel videos: www.AccesoTotal29.com. Since 2016 I’ve been doing voice over for those videos and my husband Trevor does the music for most of them.
* I like trekking or hiking. Just started it in 2014 when I visited Mount Roraima and done it few times. Love to do more!
* Planing few trips on my bike! First I need to do more training and get my bike ready for trips 🙂
* Besides Acceso Total29 (Also known as AT29: Aventura Turística), I also created TodoSobreDisney (until 2020), TodoSobreFlorida (in English as well) and ATNoticiasViajes.
2 thoughts on “About me”
We’re thinking of traveling to Lecheria in March and would love to rent a house or condo. Do you know of anyone who does that?
Hello Michael! I don’t know anyone in specific, but just be careful if looking online because I was actually searching for some apartment to rent for a week and found few nice places, but then looking at the pictures it’s not in Lecheria, it looks more like Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. (I know very well Lecheria, Miami and Ft. Lauderdale) If I found something I’ll let you know for sure. However, there are few hotels very nice to stay like Puerto Playa (which actually offers an apartment -2 bedrooms and 2 bathroom with a small kitchen and a balcony), Punta Palma (it has a beach), those two are the best options (quality, price, great staff, secure and very close to lots of things). Please, don’t doubt in contact me for anything you might need while in Lecheria, this is my 2nd home in Venezuela, my gorgeous country is amazing but not very secure right now :(. Take care.